News Agency

News, Scots family feared puppy 'could have died' after swallowing sock whole for third time

Scots family feared puppy could have died after swallowing sock whole for third time

According to the information obtained,Black Labrador Walter was raced to the Avenues Veterinary Centre in Glasgow after his worried mum Michelle Page caught the pooch in the act on Wednesday morning.News news "Scots family feared puppy 'could have died' after swallowing sock whole for third time" to read the rest of the news click here.

Habersitesi.org

News News

Oisin Murphy apologises as failed breath test sees him stood down at Newmarket
Oisin Murphy apologises as failed breath test sees him stood ...
Keith Brymer Jones pens emotional memoir on rise to Great Pottery Throw Down stardom
Keith Brymer Jones pens emotional memoir on rise to Great Pot...
The Nintendo Switch OLED is the best Switch (for now)
The Nintendo Switch OLED is the best Switch (for now)...
‘Haphazard’ shift to post-Brexit payments scheme could put farmers out of business, MPs say
‘Haphazard’ shift to post-Brexit payments scheme could put fa...